Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Men in Black 3


Just recently there was a buzz going around for the new movie Men in Black 3 (or as the picture say MIB). If you have seen any of the previous Men in Black movies you would know that this next movie will be as good as the previous or maybe even better.
Now there is not a whole lot of information on this movie other than its trailer, cast members and release date. The important cast will be Will Smith as the main character (Agent J) and Tommy Lee Jones as the other main character (Agent K). I have not been able to watch the trailer as of yet but I will as soon as I have the time. Last is that this movie is said to be released on May 25th 2012. Hopefully this will be a good movie.

4 comments:

  1. They are making a new men in black movie!?..I didn't know that. CURSE YOU NETFLIX AND YOUR LACK OF INFORMATION >.<

    great job with the post though, I'll have to look up the trailer~BP

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post creates some excitement about the upcoming MIB movie. I'm intrigued. Next, you might consider some posts that highlight some of the best aspects of previous MIB movies. --RW

    ReplyDelete