
1973's The Exorcist has been considered the scariest movie of all time, and I agree with them. So many parts of this movie make you go "What?!" or "Wow." Obviously Not for the lighthearted. Even though this was a pretty old movie there is still some things that I wonder about that wasn't explained in the movie. SPOILER: For example how the little girl became possessed, or why they were in Iraq for the first 20 minuets of the movie. SPOILER DONE. But either way it is still a good movie.
Now for the ratings. At IMDb they rated the movie 8.1 out of 10.
And on rottentomato.com they rated the movie 85%. Next is my rating, I give the movie 4.5 out of 5 stars, deducting .5 stars for confusing plot.
-image from shorevacations.wordpress.com
Is this movie on netflix? because if it is I need to watch it...before I go to bed~ BP
ReplyDeleteYes, me and my mom watched it on netflix, just make sure you watch the one from 1973
ReplyDeleteGood choice of topic. Just about everyone is interested in hearing about good movies. What other movies might get a mention as scariest of all time? --RW
ReplyDelete1973 version is on Netflix? JB
ReplyDelete