Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Paranormal Activity 2



After watching the first Paranormal Activity I felt the need for watching the second one, so I did. The movie starts out even slower than the first one and lacks the real grasp that the first movie had. SPOILER: The movie takes place 30 days before the first movie and before Micah dies, and the main characters are related to Kaitie and Micah, they get videos from security cameras after their house was "robbed" but nothing was taken

(Picture from fearnet.com)

A movie rating site (rottentomatoes.com) gave it 59% out of 100% which is kinda what im giving it. Me personally give it 3 out of 5 stars, for its lack of really reaching out to the audience. Another site ( IMDb internet movie database) gave the movie 5.8 out of 10 stars, also not that great. I really hope the next movie is better, till next time, bye.

4 comments:

  1. Good review, stopped me from watching a meh movie. JB

    ReplyDelete
  2. but if it's the second one...shouldn't it be in a time after the first? ~BP

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks :) was gonna watch it but now I'm not sure if I should waste my time with it. Any other ideas for a good movie to see? -KR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting movie, can you find any others (not horror related?). -Da Loganator

    ReplyDelete