Friday, November 4, 2011
Paranormal Activity
The night I got Netflix I watched 2007 movie Paranormal Activity. Basically the movie is about a young couple who are experiencing very weird things at night so the boyfriend Micah buys an professional video camera to record their experiences. So my overall review was that the movie started out pretty slow like most movies. However it started getting kinda creepy and towards the end, the movie got really interesting, scaring you when you least expect it. So as my rating I give the movie 4.5 stars out of five. I would recommend this movie to anyone who wants a decent scare. (image from moviespad.com)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Good start. Your review gives me a sense of what to expect from this movie but doesn't tell too much. You might also consider including comments or ratings from other reviewers -- or other students. --RW
ReplyDeleteNo spoilers :D
ReplyDeleteJB
it sounds like something that you probably shouldn't watch during the day or you might not think its that good ~BP
ReplyDelete